Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I was this excited about my life. I've got so many big exciting things happening! It's a great feeling. I'm pretty sure it mostly comes from actually knowing and feeling confident that the major I'm currently pursuing is the right one for me. I get to travel like crazy this summer and work my butt off to make up for that. My schedule for next semester will be super great, I'm the Vice President and Business Manager for our theatre club, Masquers. I'm also the Theatre Ambassador for Alpha Psi Omega, the theatre honor society. Second semester, I'll be Stage Managing the Masquers show for the first time!
I'm surrounded by great, intelligent and funny people who have enriched my life. My brother is graduating college and getting a big kid job! I'm so proud of him.
This week, a big project for one of my classes was cancelled (thank goodness I had procrastinated) so that makes my finals week easier. I'm going to a show on Friday at the dinner theatre I worked at. Saturday, I have a end of the year picnic and awards ceremony. So much is going on but I'm loving being busy with the things I chose and not just things I have to do. I don't know how everything will turn out but I'm finally going in the right direction. :)

Oh yea, I also got a grant of $300 for the trip to Taiwan to go with the $500 stipend!!!

To top it all off, I dyed my hair. It is now a reddish purple-ish burgundy, but enough about me. How are you?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment